Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, August 31, 2009

Cakewrecks Star!

I submitted a bunch of Bill's cakes to www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com and they posted one this week. See here! His work is totally amazing. Even more impressive, he only started decorating in January and he made this one less than two months later. He's incredible. Cakewrecks is a hilarous blog that posts professional (term used loosely) cakes for real bakeries. Some of the stuff there is so unbelieveably stupid, I crack up reading it. Sunday they have a Sunday Sweets post of actual good cakes from amazing decorators like Bill. I am a devoted Wreckie. In fact, the blog writer is doing a book tour and has a showing here in the DC area on my birthday, October 6. Guess what I want to do for my birthday? Wreck On!

No comments: