Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Like...

...that the only mirror in my bathroom is tiny and high.  It works to tell me if my face is clean and if there is something between my teeth.  Really, who needs a huge master bathroom with full length mirrors detailing the state of the union? Not knowing is bliss.
 
...open windows in the springtime.
 
...every year when we collect registration forms for our summer youth camp and Carol Baker (an adult leader) writes "Ya Right!" in the box to write your age.
 
...dinner with the old stake yw presidency - it's always 4 1/2 hours long.
 
...clean kitchen counters.
 
...the look on peoples faces when they hear about my front tooth and then ask me to see it or take it out for them.  They ought to know what's coming, but their faces still show a millisecond of horror before they recover and give the "that's cool" look so as not to make me feel bad.  It's just a little bit hilarious to see you try to cover your freak out faces.

1 comment:

Cath said...

I'm dying to see your new tooth! Are you going to post a pic??

I love clean counters too.

And Carol's response. too funny.