Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Should Someone Who Uses a Binky Really Have to Wear Glasses?

January 24, 2013
Today sitting in the waiting room for an appointment for sweet Ashlyn it occurred to me I have been sitting around in eye doctor offices for more than THIRY years. That's a long, long time. We are here today to see of Ashlyn gets glasses now or if we hold off longer. I have mixed emotions. Part wants to live on denial that it will never happen and wait. The other half is feeling it's time. In the last two weeks I've noticed her crossing her eyes more and more. I haven't ever seen it but twice on Jake between 18 months and 2 years. I think it was just the spirit preparing me to accept what is best. It has given me resolve to move forward when I wanted to delay the appointment because mom wasn't ready to his another one of my children's faces behind bulky glasses.

We shall know shortly...

No comments: