Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, November 4, 2013

Guinea Pig Guests

We've got visitors named Mango and Jelly for the week while the kids are on school holiday for Fall Break. Jacob's class pet guinea pigs came home with us on Friday afternoon and it took a few days for them to get used to our house with all the newness. Likely the most unnerving thing was the excited, ear piercing happy shrieks and screams from Ashlyn every time she saw them. 


They are doing much better on day 4 here but apparently not quite enough to satisfy everyone. Jacob got dressed this morning and came down in his school uniform. He went to play with the guinea pigs and came back to tell me, "Mom, I got dressed as my school self and they STILL didn't recognize me."
"How do you know?"
"I showed them my body and they didn't even come out of their hiding spot in the house."

No comments: