Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feels Good

Listed our broken lawn mower on craigslist at 7:00 am. Had 28 emails requesting it, most to pick up today. Had to take the ad down before 9:00 am to make the flood stop in my inbox. I love giving stuff to people who can use it instead of the dump. Some of my favorite emails were these: "do you have a picture?" Seriously. It's free and if you're going to be difficult, I'm not likely to reply when I have 27 other people wanting it too. Sorry. "does it have any sort of writing across it anywhere?" If you want to know what brand or model it is, just ask. I'm not a moron and despite my unwanting to repair the machine, I can read a make and model. Maybe I misunderstood your question. Were you wanting to know if it had gang graffiti spray painted across it? No. "do you know about how it would be?" No sir. I'm not sure how it may be. While it was in our care, it behaved quite nicely. Stayed put in the shed every time I put it there. As far as I know it didn't sneak out to meet up with the leaf blower down the street to smoke motor oil or anything. If you were wanting to know how old it is, I have no idea. Bought at a yard sale three years ago. Sorry.

kk;jadi iopse;lrjpo aij nkl;jel a;o bij al; kejrai;lu pioa jbkl j eiauri oa ehjk sd shd Bill Unfortunately for Bill, I don't speak "webding".

In any case, it'll be gone by lunch today to a self employed landscaper/small engine repairman. Perfect. Also sold a printer on Saturday taking our household total of printers down to only three. I'm working on it people. I'm working on it. I'm pretty sure the boss will want to keep two in the end because of different functionalities on each one, but no more than two will board the boat to Singapore. To be fair, my hoarding of hand me down kids clothes makes him just as nuts as his computer habit makes me. I guess we're even and blissfully happy together, forever in our precious, precious junk.

No comments: