Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Learning to Roller Skate

Jacob has lately been convinced he needs to learn to roller skate but it’s hard and he’s two and the skates are WAY too big for him.  Yesterday he caught me at a good moment asking me to help put them on his feet.  I obliged and then, of course, he needed help.  I figured he needed something akin to a walker to keep him balanced but lacking that I grabbed the next best thing – a stroller.

Around the front yard we went.  Him holding the stroller for balance and me holding the stroller so it didn’t roll away from him too quickly, occasionally lifting him up to realign his little feet in those gigantic skates. He was so pleased with himself!  Brian watching through the window had to come out and take a picture and tell us just how silly we looked using a set of wheels to “stabilize” him.  Yeah.  I know, but it worked.

No comments: