Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2nd Grade Spelling Sentences

Each week Ben gets fifteen words to study for his spelling test.  He writes sentences and alphabetizes them.  Here are the sentences he came up with this week. They have me cracking up and totally embarrassed.

 

1.       I wrapped the balloon around and poked it so it popped.

2.       I needed to fix the toilet so it would not overflow.

3.       My frend is little so he wanted to walk.

4.       I like isc cream so I licked it even more!

5.       my dad wanted a baby so he made one.

6.       my Mom seemed to walked to the school to ger hr bran sukt out.

 

I’m just shaking my head knowing he’s going to turn this in to his teacher.  How embarrassing.  This on top of him telling the entire cub scout den that his little brother keeps getting pinworms a lot and that it comes from our poop.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Ah, children are so delightfully unaware of what is and is not appropriate. I remember telling my friends' parents "We've paid off our mortgage! Have YOU paid off YOUR mortgage?" Fortunately I don't think that one ever made it back to my parents :)

Heather said...

i'm wondering if you got your brain sucked out before or after Brian wanted to make a baby? hope you are all well! miss you! xoxo