Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hey! I Know Dat One!

General Conference weekend comes a week late for us here in Singapore but it's still just as good. We are currently watching session one of four. The big kids have been coloring and crafting on the living room floor. Jake has surprisingly wandered the house without complaint (usually he hangs right by me all day long, rarely even leaving the room I am in). He has been loving the Flip Flop Faces today and matching the colors to the beanbags. After nearly half an hour solo he meandered downstairs to join the other four of us. When the Tabernacle Choir sang "I Am A Child of God" he eventually stopped to listen and enjoy and let me know he knew "that one" and then sing along with the chorus. "Lead me, guide me, walk beside me. Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do, to live with Him someday." What a charge to two average, everyday parents from a two year old of pure faith.

No comments: