Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mr. Lim

I’m pretty darn sure that everyone that does anything in this country is named Mr. Lim.  Mr. Lim services air con systems, sells school uniforms, teaches gymnastics classes, is a swim coach, drives a taxi, delivers dry cleaning and is an electrician.  Are there any other last names in this country?  Makes me laugh when you ask a friend for a referral and they say, “I use Mr. Lim.”

 

Just for kicks I searched our neighborhood yahoo group just to see what Mr. Lim can do.  Here is the list of the most recent posts:

Teaches gymnastics
Dry cleaning (delivered to your door)
Sells oriental rugs
Dentist
Handyman
Notary
Jewelry repair
Blackberry repair and spare parts sales
Pest control
Pharmacist
Beginner calligraphy classes
Owner of a fantastic air conditioned dog kennel

 

Now I’m off to call someone to service my air con. This time I only have a phone number. What do you want to bet his name is going to be Mr. Lim?

1 comment: