Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, June 25, 2010

Notice Given

At 6:08 this morning it was already painfully obvious to me that we were officially up for the day. Maddie was dressed and they were happily playing in their room. Last night we let them stay up an hour and a half late watching the A-Team on tv as a culmination to our celebration of the end of school. We're cool like that and the A-Team rules. My sister used to have the matchbox car that was the A-Team's black van with the red swoosh painted on the side and I was NOT allowed to play with it. Ever. My children also know the names of the characters of Werewolf and Night Rider. I had hoped that would equate to them being tired and sleeping in this morning. I fell asleep before they did last night. Ben walked by my room to use the bathroom and I had him do some quick math on my fingers. One and a half hours sleep lost last night plus one or more hours of sleep lost this morning equals mandatory nap / quiet book reading in bed time this afternoon. Notice Given. We'll see how the execution goes this afternoon.

No comments: