Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Floors

Well that’s embarrassing.  So she got MY mop and MY bucket (provided by the apartment complex) and mopped my floor.  Hahaha.  This proves how lazy I am I suppose.  In my defense, I may have the mop and the bucket but I don’t have any cleaning products yet.  The floors are nice and clean again…with her barely wet mop.  I’m going to have to learn how to do that. Maybe I just need to squeeze the water out harder…

 

It’s on the shopping list for today (floor cleaner, mirror cleaner, bleach and laundry spot remover).  Amazing what you don’t realize you don’t have until you need to use them.  Other randomness – we bought shampoo and conditioner but have no soap left for baths.  Can’t find any face soap for oily skin, only “normal” and believe me, I’m oily adjusting to this climate of humidity and warmth.  Maybe throw some teenage acne cream in the mix for the next little while and ban all makeup which I don’t wear often anyway.

No comments: