Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, October 15, 2007

Passing Out

This morning Ben had to go to the bathroom about 6:45 am. Brian had taken his parents to the airport at 5 am, so he was long gone. I got up to turn on the light for Ben. I don't remember turning on the light. I just remember shaking on the ground and not knowing where I was. Ben had finished on the toilet and was washing his hands. I had completely passed out. I hit my head on the baby gate metal clasp. I had a goose egg the size of a grapefruit and was in extreme pain. I sent Ben to bed and crawled to the phone and called Brian in tears and had him come home. I was scared to lift Maddie or walk around. I definately have whiplash because I can't move my head without a lot of pain. So, I'm being babysat today and Brian is working from home.

No comments: