Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Crossing My Fingers

Hopefully soon, we'll have a brand new family picture I can proudly display at the top of our blog. I mean the one with Jakey's face drawn in is nice. And it makes a statement that every parent understands completely, but he's a cute guy and deserves to really be in the picture no matter how many moms have told me the picture made them laugh out loud.
We've got family pictures scheduled for next weekend with Stephanie Pilling Photography. Check out her blog and website. She's great at what she does.
She did our pictures April last year and I have received endless compliments on the amazing work she did for us!! I love the photo and have it in our living room. It makes me happy. Cross your fingers we all have happy smiley faces. I know I am!

2 comments:

Cath said...

awww shucks! I'm gonna miss that smiley (but hairy) jacob face!

Mandy said...

Wish we could have Stephanie do our pictures! I secretly just adore the drawn on smiley face, it makes me giggle every time I open your blog. Miss you guys mucho!