Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hard

This move is going to be hard beyond belief I think.  I just got an email from a gal in Singapore asking the ages and birthdates of my kids so they can place them in the right classes at church.  I got all choked up over it.  I'm going to miss this life so much.  Let's just be honest. There is no replacing Lucinda and Anthony.  It's gonna be lonely and rotten.   It always is.  The first 6 months can suck, then we'll find our groove.  Or maybe by then we will have convinced the Mazza's to move over with us!

3 comments:

Cath said...

Do you know what city you will be in? I have a new "friend" who lives in Singapore. We both write for Segullah. Her name is Melissa Bradford. Can you tell me where you'll be. I'd like to hook you up.

Erin said...

LOVE the new family pic. And I like your hair long w/ the headband. Very nice. We're going to miss you very much.

Brent said...

We feel your pain with the move. It's a HUGE deal! But believe me when I say that eventually it will all pass, and everything will be just fine. You'll settle into your new life faster than you expect, and before you know it your kids will be choking up at the prospect of moving again (we're already getting hints of that).