Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Invisible Ear Plugs

Today at dinner Jake was trying to show off his new found skills in math. He said, "1 + 1 = 2" and the other two big kids started in with riddles and jokes about it being eleven and other silly things. Brian stood up for the little guy and told him he was right and not to listen to them. His reply?
"Okay. I'll put in my invisible ear plugs."

This morning he asked me to style his his hair with lots of gel. I made it look nice ms off he went. He's not the trusting sort these days though and seems to have an opinion daily on his appearance. On th drive to church Brian noticed him in the rear view mirror and asked if I did his hair "like that" today. Umm....well I did his hair but it was nice and tidy....why would he ask? Well, I do believe my hairdo was edited. Nice. And we were already at church and I had used copious amounts of gel so it stuck in position the entire three hours of church. Rock on little primary kid.



No comments: