Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Through! Let's Celebrate!!

June 11, 2013
Ashlyn has been teething for about four months but nothing has come through. Every time she got snotty and cranky we saw big changes in the size of swelling in her gums but nothing ever came out. My worst night was last week when I had finally quit nursing her but my body hasn't fully received the signal. Four days after her last feeding with me she was up and angry from 3:00-5:00 am. She just kept kicking me in the face and chest no matter what I did and it was so painful I was really frustrated. It's been a long haul but today we finally saw her third tooth emerge just after she passed her 15 month mark. That's some slow teething! Now we have the two bottom from months ago and her top left with the top right estimated to be not far behind.

She's not keen on photos of it though.


She much prefers to snuggle with mom and keep the paparazzi away from her mouth. 

No comments: