Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas party oops invite

At church last week they announced the church Christmas party coming up in about a month. We were told to invite someone and that it was also a talent show of sorts but whatever we did should be related to the Jesus portion of Christmas.

Right then I leaned forward in our bench to get something from the floor for Ashlyn just as Cameron in the row in front of me leaned back so I whispered, "That means you. What are you going to do for the talent show?" He chuckled and pulled his phone up to check his calendar where I could see. I looked up in horror as he said, "I don't think I can make it since I have to fly home on Thursday."

It wasn't Cameron at all. It was a random visitor from the US!! We hadn't ever met. So I just played it off and told him he should check with his company and see if he could extend a month in Singapore because he had some obligations to take care of. He laughed and the meeting went on.

I totally think that should count as my "invite a friend" to the Christmas party. Don't you?

No comments: