Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Week So Far...

This week so far: released from 2 of 4 callings, finally water heater leaked and flooded the basement Maddie has been up every hour from 8pm to 6 am crying found the outdoor shed I've been searching for on Craigslist for 8 months and am never fast enough to get it, paid $150, costs $550 one adult bike stolen from my backyard bike had child seat mounting brackets, chair is useless in my basement now the best eye doctor I've ever had doesn't take my new insurance this year Ben failed his eye exam, really, really bad and I believe he needs glasses 3 days without warm water or a shower our fan to dry out the basement was broken when I got it out of the box to use carpet is squishy wet front yard over run with hundreds of bees so friends don't like to come over the weather is beautiful, we spend hours every day outside blowing bubbles, playing at the park and drawing with sidewalk chalk wed the whole garden and am ready to plant (I know, it's a joke compared to the NM Robinsons, their garden is twice as big as my entire yard... :) but it still gives me fresh tomatoes and peppers... ) taught kids at preschool this week and they were really well behaved Brian doesn't get back for 7 more days That's what's up in Virginia.

No comments: