Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Babysitter Success

One of my favorite babysitters fell off the grid. I couldn't contact her and had resigned myself to finding someone else for our work party this Saturday. I spent almost two hours calling kids last night. Everyone is busy. It's a busy time of year and four days isn't a lot of notice. I was trying to get it done last night before I left for a planning meeting at 8pm. Right about time for me to leave I got a call asking me to pick up Jessica so she didn't have to drive in the rotten icy weather. Presto!! This friend lives on the same street as my beloved babysitter Marina. Perfect! I went to get Jessica and taped a note to her door. Got a text from her this morning and we're all set! I'm so excited and happy. I told Maddie we were having Marina come over on Saturday. After a while she says, "We're not having Marina. Marina is like how the yellow submarine goes like. It's not a person."

No comments: