Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bad News on High School Graduation

Got some seriously BAD news today.  Brian needs a copy of my high school diploma to apply for my visa.  I turned the basement inside out today with no luck.  I have a college diploma but apparently I must not have graduated from high school.  Brian seems to think I was too wasted to remember anything in those days.  The good news is that I found an old certificate listing all the honors and fru-fru things I got at that graduation I apparently never went to.  UGH!!!  To request a copy just adds so much lag time to my planning!  I'm frusterated.  Just the first of many, many to come I'm sure.

3 comments:

Erin said...

are you serious? i've never ever heard of this. crazy.

Courtney said...

esp for the NON-working spouse. we did have to get all of our birth certificates 'extra" certified with a fancy gold medallion (the name of this process escapes me)... each of us was born in a different state, so that wasn't easy---

i fear that "hurdle" or "hurdle-jumper" will probably be your middle name for the next 4-6 months. it's funny when you feel relieved that to do something you DIDN"T have to just a hurdle... as hurdles seem to become the norm.

Brent said...

The Singaporeans are nothing if not thorough...just don't spit on their sidewalks.