Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, November 18, 2010

WE'RE OFFICIALLY MOVING TO SINGAPORE!!

I'm laughing, crying, happy and tight in my chest with nervousness. Brian just called from work to say he got the official "Welcome to the Singapore Team" letter at work today. It's offically a go, folks. His anticipated move date is January 1, 2011, though we'll flex that a little bit so we don't have to pack out our house on Christmas Day. I'm thinking pack out Jan 3 so the holidays will be anything other than relaxing. Still, we're super excited for this big amazing adventure. Stay tuned for plenty of emotional breakdowns to come. (You know that's true, I hear even Brent lost his vision and lost it the night before the movers came. If he can't hack it I've got no chance.)
Hopefully this means that we'll get our "package" details immediately so we can begin working on the important things like passports, medical clearances and school admissions for the kids.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow! Congrats, that sounds VERY exciting!

KaDee said...

So exciting! What a great adventure you'll have. Good luck with all the work ahead.

btw- I love your new family picture.

Stephanie Pilling said...

Wow-this is really happening! I'm sure you'll do great. If you can change your own brake pads--Singapore will be cinch!

Verity said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! (and that family picture at the top is FABULOUS)

Juli said...

How great! We were just looking at prices to fly to Sinapore from Brisbane today. It was less that going to Salt Lake, that's for sure. I hope your new place has a couch we can sleep on!

Erin said...

Yay for you, not so yay for us. This is very exciting. I had no idea Brent lost his vision the night before packout. We'll have to figure out how to get Maddie over here during part of the packout to help you out.

Erin said...

and I agree w/ Stephanie about the brake pads. And with Verity about the pic. LOVE the colors. Great shot.