Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, November 4, 2011

Time for a Haircut or Dye the Roots

Jake is getting about old enough to need his first haircut. I put a pony
tail and bow in it at Shon's house. Today I noticed how when I do cut it
he's going to really darken up. All the blond must be baby hair because his
roots are much, much darker than the bleached blond hair he used to have.
That makes me sad. Not only do kids look much older once they get their
first cut but he'll no longer be my solo blond kid. Maybe he'll actually
look like my kid now.
Just for kicks I'm waiting to cut it until his birthday in a few weeks.
Seriously, who hits the three year mark and has never had a cut yet? That's
just plain nuts.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beth was 3 1/2 before her first hair cut. My kids still don't look like me. :)