Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Didn't Quite Make It

Ashlyn woke up at 5:30 to eat again. I brought my phone and was studying the lesson I have to deliver today and pondering over issues with kids. I sat rocking her for a while beyond when she finished eating. Enjoying her purity and squishy cute body curled onto me with perfect love and trust. I have not yet let her down or hurt her as is inevitable in the future to come. It's nice to be perfect somewhere when your other parts of life shout questions about how your doing things loudly in your face. I digress. It's been a deep thinking morning.

This post is really about Jacob. So I headed back to my bed 45 minutes later and saw this little guy. Now sure if he actually used the toilet and how long he's been sleeping in the bathroom on the floor. I guess he was just too tired to either climb up on the toilet or maybe just to go back to bed after he was done. I love this three year old!

No comments: