Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, May 27, 2013

Surprise

Jacob came into our room after everyone else was awake on Saturday morning looking a little bit disoriented and kinda miffed. He leaned against the door jam, crosses his one leg in front of the other, put his hand on his hip and demanded confidently, "Where is my surprise???"

I could see that he meant business but I had to duck my head and stifle a gull belly laugh. He waited, staring me down with a face that said he meant business. Once I had myself under control I asked, "What surprise?"

Rolling his eyes, "You know, like my Easter bunny candy or something like that."

Sorry dude. It's just a plain old regular Saturday morning. You can have yogurt for breakfast though. I can't help but wonder it is was a hold over from a dream he was having?

No comments: