Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, July 19, 2013

Home School on Hold?

It's 8:30 and I'm still in bed. The 3 big kids gave up and went down to find their own breakfast. I'm still sluggish after our trip. Had a little fever yesterday but not high and its gone now. Just so tired.

Tuesday I was the responsible party and stayed up nearly all night while the others slept. It was my job to be awake so we didn't miss checking in for the flight and then boarding. I finally slept a little on the 5 hour flight but needed a 3 hour nap in the afternoon at home. Wednesday I was so tired that I lauded on the couch the entire day. Feeling to exhausted to do a single thing after home school was finished in the morning. Yesterday I wanted to abandon home school but didn't want to tell them. They just kept bringing me workbooks and asking, "Can I do these four pages for hand writing?" And "can I do fraction wrap-ups Forsyth today?" No matter what they suggested, I just said Yes. It was defiantly a zero resistance sort of day.

Today I want to throw in the towel again. The fighting got bad yesterday though so I don't think I can abandon completely. I will have to push through some sort of structure this morning to maintain the balance. Yuck. I'm sure by Monday I'll be my normal self again.

No comments: