Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Serious Accusations

Today I took Ashlyn to visit a good friend, Virginia, who had knee surgery on Monday. She is a big time game player so when I arrived she had a game of cribbage all set up for me. It was a brand new set she had purchased as a gift for me. She had to teach me how to play and we had a nice time.

Brian's uncle plays cribbage in actual tournaments and makes money at it but I wasn't aware that Brian knew how to play. After dinner we played a game and he kept calling out points for, well, basically everything. Virginia had mentioned that her husband Rosh calls cribbage the "points for anything" game so I took it all in stride until it seemed he for points for something and then wouldn't give me points for the very same thing the next round. I started to tease him a bit and told Ashlyn, "Say 'CHEATER!'" To which she proclaimed, "Mommy!!!" What a little punk. 

No comments: