Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Turkey

We didn't do well at all on our turkey feathers on the wall. Life was so busy that I forgot nearly every night for a month to put our feathers up at dinner. Still, some of the thoughts make me smile so I will share them here.

I am thankful for...
My bed - Jacob
Not having to wory wher my food will come - Ben
Ink to stamp on paper - Jacob
I'm thankful for: a famiLee - Madison
I'm thankful for the Earth - MM2 (backward Z)
We live in a developed contry - Ben
I'm thankful for Jesus dying for us - Ben
Food to eat - Jacob
Everyone can have a mom - Jacob
That food can make us healthy and strong - Madison
that we could rase $ for the Philippines - Ben
That the Philippines can pray to God that he can help them build their house - Jacob
Daddy's nice Saturday breakfasts - Angie
I'm thanekful of: a school to lrn in - Madison

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: