Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gorgeous Singapore Morning

Saturday morning I had to run out at 6:30 am to buy drinks for Ben's birthday party and get them chilling. I drove down the street to the Fair Price and this is what I saw out my back window on the drive home. It was so stunning I stopped the car and got out and took a picture. I will miss this stunning, humid, green, alive beauty here. I haven't taken enough times to enjoy sunrise or sunset in this country but I have absolutely revelled in the rain storms, the lightening, the amazing flowers that are everywhere, the beautiful trees and bushes that look like fake ones you'd buy in Wal-Mart but that are actually real live jungle plants. I love the type of tree pictured here best of all. They have such a stunning beauty, particularly when they are alone and isolated as if they had been put on display on purpose amidst the lingering morning fog across the field of wild grass. Singapore is beautiful.

No comments: