Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wardrobe Fights

Madison and I butt heads over clothes. Daily. Here is what she wore today. I don't know who "won". She didn't wear nice silky skirts to play in the dirt. *Win for me* She didn't wear long sleeves or long pant variety winter clothes for the forecasted 110 def F. *Win for me* But she did successfully cover her entire leg with fancy boots so there will be no actual cooling of her body. *Win for her*

This was the third outfit she put on this morning. I can't wait for cooler weather so she can wear whatever she wants and not get heat stroke at recess. Yesterday Ben reported that she had worn the summer clothes I made her wear but came to recess in a jacket zipped shut with the hgood on. She has a good today on that t-shirt and wore it most the morning.

No comments: