Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Friday, February 13, 2015

Maddie Chat

Thanks for coming on a walk with me Maddie.
You're welcome. 
I don't get to spend alone time with you very often so it's special for me to do something fun with you. 
You're fun mom. 
What do you mean?
No, you're fun because you play games with us and help us do stuff. 
Thanks Madison. I thought I was boring to you guys.
Well, sometimes you're boring. 
When am I boring?
Well, like those clothes are really boring. (I was wearing plain blue jeans and a plain white polo shirt.)
But at least sometimes you coordinate so that's good.
What do I coordinate?
Stuff.
Like I coordinate play dates?
Well yeah but I mean sometimes you coordinate your clothes. And I like when you wear a necklace and ear rings too. 

No comments: