Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heard Around the House

Mom at the table helping Jacob eat his lunch in the high chair. Maddie calls out from the bathroom, "Mom! I got a poo-poo!" Ben working on legos at the party table (that's what we call the dining room table) hollers a loud, "YES! Now we all get Hershey Kisses because Maddie pooped! Can you get them now mom?" Jacob, "Ahhh!!" (translated to say "I want pears, not chicken nuggets!") Mom enters the bathroom and Maddie is standing naked pointing at the toilet, "I got two. Aren't they pretty good ones?" What an exciting life I lead.

Working in the kitchen cleaning up some random unnecessary mess on the table, I commented, "This is just so irritating." Ben's eyes about popped out of his head. "You mean an ear is going to grow out of it?" "What are you talking about?" "You said and ear was growing out of it." "Huh?" "Well, you said it was ear-itating."

No comments: