Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You Know You Have A Problem When...

your kitchen sink looks like this...
I've been going through pictures on the camera memory sticks and found some fun stuff. In November Brian was out of town when we had a serious problem with the kitchen sink. Like the bottom ring that screws tight to hold the ring you see in the sink seals to the pipes below. I found a massive puddle of water in the cabinet and just touching it, the ring fell down the pipe.
Usually in this situation I call up Brian at work. Home Depot is just a block or two away from the office. He picks up the part and brings it home. Then he ends up installing/fixing/gluing/cutting/sanding/replacing whatever needs attention. Of course, he had just left town. Not wanting to go a week without a kitchen sink I hauled my own darn self to the store and pick up the parts, upgrading so I could actually plug the sink and fill it with water which I haven't been able to do since we remodeled and got a cheap one two years ago. I got it all installed with no trouble, but not before Ben had his fun looking through the hole and pretending to be a sink monster.

3 comments:

Cath said...

These pictures are hilarious!!! What a riot! And of course you hauled yourself to the store and fixed the sink! Because you're Super Ang! Super Mom! Amazing! I'm sure my attempt would have caused MORE damage. You're awesome Angie.

How is it being snowed in?? You guys been having fun?

Brent said...

That's quite the garbage disposal unit there. Does it do broccoli?

Anonymous said...

Brent, you hit it on the nose. I too was thinking that THAT IS ONE FINE GARBAGE DISPOSAL. :-) hee hee. Too funny.