Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Progress

I've had in my mind for months and months a smattering of things I need to get done to be ready to move.  That includes a long list of things not worth taking overseas.  Just seems too overwhelming to get them posted on Craigslist to sell them.  Last night I was laying in bed thinking about doing it yet again.  I started counting the months.  Four months.  That's it.  Once we get our orders, there will be lots more important things to take care of than selling stuff.  It will end up being donated to places that may or may not be able to sell it or sent to a landfill.
 
This morning I posted the first two items to get rid of and it feels good.  Already have an appointment for someone to come look at the entertainment center at 4pm.  Yipee!!  Let the dejunking begin.
 
PS - I also sorted out ALL of the three mounded buckets of clothes the kids have outgrown in the last year this week.  They are bagged and labeled.  Now...what to do with them...take or leave I'm just not sure.

2 comments:

KathiNiels said...

4 mos. I am so happy you are coming - gives me something to look forward to and I am grateful!!!

Good look dejunking - it does feel good ;)

Juli said...

I love moving. Getting rid of junk feels so liberating. Un-burdened. I understand your anxiety about moving overseas.