Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, December 18, 2010

TWO BIG EMAILS TODAY

The Package Has Arrived!!

First thing this morning, Brian told me the package details have FINALLY arrived, including the work authoriztion from the company.  This was really the key to getting us going with all the nasty details of our move (work permit, visas, school applications, etc.).
 
We have an expat coordinator to help us through the process too.  Wanna guess what the second email was?  Our coordinator left out of town for the holidays until the 28th of December.  Can you see the eyes rolling back in my head as I formally give up?  I'm guessing we're not getting out of here quite as early as we had thought.
 
I suppose that's just fine with me anyway.  Who couldn't use more time?  Maybe Ben will even finish his semester of school now before we go.

1 comment:

Stephanie Pilling said...

How exciting and disheartening at the same time! But I am glad you'll be here a little longer--we still need to get together for ice cream!!!