Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, October 8, 2012

Ash is Sick

Jacob just got home from preschool. Ashlyn was sick overnight and I didn't get much sleep. She only wants me. Jake saw her clinging to me when he walked in the door with Gina and asked, "Why didn't you make her better while I was gone?"
"I tried."
"Can you show me?"
"I just used love and tried to help her sleep."
"Did you hit her? Come over here to the table and show me what you hit her with to make her feel better." Somehow I gathered that he was meaning what medicine did I give her not really hitting her.
"I already put the medicine away and I can't move right now because she is happy so I have to stay and snuggle her on the couch."
"You were supposed to make her better mom."

Mission Failure today I suppose.

No comments: