Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas Gifts to Jesus

I’m packing up the holiday stuff today. We have NEVER had the tree up this long. People who walk into our house are actually taken back to see an enormous tree still up and decorated.
 
It made me smile to reread our annual gifts to Jesus as I sorted through everything. For the coming year of 2014 we are giving:
 
Jacob: “be gooder” (not yell or hit)
Madison: “les ProBlems. (Stop! Pooshing)”
Ben: “more time in scripshers” (read daily)
Angie: “a softer voice at home”
 
Compare to last year:
 
Jacob: "Don't touch other peoples bodies. Play with friends one at a time so they feel special."
Madison: "PRAY for PeoPLe By NAMe FROM MMZ"
Ben: "be nice to Maddie and Jacob"
Angie: "Show my love by using a quiet, happy voice."
Brian: "Have more patience with my kids"

No comments: