Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ratings Are In



December 19, 2013

Gina has gone home to visit her family in Tacloban City, or what's left of it anyway. Because she is gone I'm back on duty and cooked dinner tonight. Just for fun I asked how I did for my first night of cooking. Madison said it wasn't my first night cooking. I used to cook before Gina was here but she doesn't think I've cooked a single thing in THREE years. Oh brother. Totally NOT true. Gina does dinner only. Brian and I do everything else. I make cakes and cookies, breakfast muffins and coffee cakes, cheesecake and pumpkin pies, mashed potato and rolls.

Luckily Ben ranked me a two thumbs up and realized I have done some cooking in the last 21 months since we hired Gina.

No comments: