Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Books vs. Movies

Brian was reading a novel to Jacob at his request. I haven't had the chance to finish a movie, My Fair Lady, so on this lazy Sunday afternoon I asked if it was too distracting to put it on in the same room. We both know that none of the kids really liked the first hour last time we watched it and only Madison didn't drift off quickly from boredom.

About 2 minutes into the show I looked back to see Jacob at the edge of the couch sitting straight up watching the movie. Smiling my apology at Brian I told him "Sorry." Then I asked Jake, "Don't you want dad to keep reading you the book?"

"What book?"

So distractible, ungrateful and hilarious. Funny because he's usually our kid that always remembers to say thank you these days.

No comments: