Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Self Confident Kids

My house isn’t usually the favorite place to play. Most kids choose to play at their houses and my kids are happy to get outta jail here. Here is the conversation on the way home from Pre-K today with Jacob and his best friend Anderson.

 

Anderson, do you want to go home to Jacob’s house or to your own house with Susan?

Jacob’s house!

But mom, he came to my house yesterday.

I know but today he can still come play at our house if he wants.

That’s not fair.

Did you know that I’m the luckiest mom in the WHOOOOOOOLE country of Singapore today?

Why?
Because I get to have Anderson come to MY house two times in a row.

(giggles from Anderson)

Oh yeah, well Ms. Jennifer is the most luckiest one in the whole world. Do you know why?

Why?
Because she got to have ME come to her house FOUR DAYS IN A ROW!! She’s so lucky.

 

No comments: