Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Clone Wars for a 1 Year Old?

In an effort to keep the piano lesson quiet for Ben I found myself trying to entice Jacob and Ashlyn (and Anderson) upstairs by promising a movie. We had already ran around the block a bundle of times, rode bikes, petted the neighbors dog and they wanted to go inside from the heat. It took me a long time to figure out how to make the wii actually work and we started them playing Star Wars clone wars light saber duels. As soon as it started Ashlyn, my not quite two year old, started yelling "I Luke!!! I Luke!!!" I had no idea she knew anything about the wii or Star Wars. I guess Ben plays more than I thought. She never settled down and screamed for the rest of the lesson until Ben came upstairs to join the little boys exclaiming, "I KNEW I heard this game!"

No comments: