Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Should Do This More Often

I know coupon shopping can save me a bundle. I just don't do it enough. Today was another success. Jacob is still in his infant carrier. Yes. He's almost 14 months old and well past 20 lbs. Obviously we've needed to upgrade the car seats for a while. This week Target has their booster seats on sale with a $20 gift card with purchase. So I got one for Ben and one for Maddie. Jacob can have their old chairs. Everything should work out great. We also scavenged the baby clothes section for the new wave of babies and baby showers upcoming and snagged a couple groceries. Saved $42.95 in coupon and sale prices Paid $136.19 plus I got $40.00 in "Free" Gift Cards Basically I got about $83 worth of stuff for free. Wahoo!!

2 comments:

Cath said...

You are the queen of this kind of stuff! I need you to be my personal shopper!

Anonymous said...

Go Angie! And Target rocks, doesn't it?!?