Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Little Entrepreneur

Today I was checking email, dreaming and looking at houses for sale in different locations across the country as I often do. Ben happened by and asked of the picture on the computer screen, "Is that our house in Texas?" "No," I answered. "This house is for sale in California." "Oh. Can we buy it?" "Not right now. We don't have enough money to buy it." "That's too bad. When we do get the money, some other people will already get it for theirselves to live in, right? I guess we have to get some money. And FAST!" Ahhh...if it was only that easy. Click your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like a rental home. There's no place like a rental home. There's no place like a rental home." Keep dreaming kid.

1 comment:

Cath said...

Your chiming my tune. "No place like a rental home..." How come I don't believe it?? Cute story about Ben.