Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Abusing the System in Scipio

Dear Scipio,
Just wanted to apologize to you for our abusive relationship.  I've now been traveling the I-15 corridor for more than 11 years with my husband and he has logged many, many more miles on the highway.  You just happen to be the exact middle of the trip between my parents and my in-laws home.  That makes you the perfect place for a potty stop.  Unfortunately for you, my gas tank isn't empty.  That means you don't fuel my gas tank and I don't fuel your economy.  We often stop for a quick visit but rarely buy anything.  I hope you can understand.  We do try to always quick, neat and tidy.  Maybe after all these years I should mail you a check to cover all the soap, water and toilet paper.  Something to think about at least.  Anyway, thanks for everything.
The Zufelts

No comments: