Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Green Show

I've gone to the Green Show at the Shakespearan Festival three times before.  We've always gone on days that were misearbly hot, rained out (moved into a building where your kids must be quiet) or so crowded we can't see anything at all.  I've been totally unimpressed.  This year on our visit to Cedar City the cousins were ready to go and I was ready to stay home with Jakey.  Grandma said she'd watch Jakey, but I still didn't want to go. Brian talked me into it and I'm glad he did.  It was really fun.
 
Matt's family, Tyler, Brett, Missy and Grandpa Z came with us then the kids played on the lawn until the staff kicked us out so they could start one of the real Shakespear plays with paid admission.  The weather was perfect and company fantastic.  I'm glad I finally went.  The show was fun.

No comments: