Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Smiles Today Over Prayers

Maddie prayed to thank God for the fridge and for the floor today.  She is thankful for the floor "so we don't have to live outside".
 
Ben prayed for the doctors to do a good job on my surgery tomorrow and for me to do a good job too.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do well, but I'll try my best just for him.
 
Jakey has been folding his arms for prayer for about a month now and does it with such a cute smile.  He also figured out to bow his head in the last week.  In addition he has discovered how to do evil faces and do weird things with his eyes.  Now when he does bow his head he may have a happy smile on his face but his eyes tell a different story.  Of course at the end of each and every prayer when he hears "Amen" he does his own version.  He shoots his left arm up in the air as fast as he can manage with a tight fist sort of like a show of power.

No comments: