Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Maddie is Pregnant

Maddie is only five and I just got the news she's pregnant. Dr. Ben just took an xray with the metronome (for the piano) and it says she's going to have 216 babies! They will all look just like Ben's Precious Moments doll Potsy as you can see on the tv monitor and they will all be dressed in blue pajamas with white stars on them. I was anxious about having just one in a few weeks. I'm such a wimp!



Then I hear the c-section surgery begin by our neighbor, Dr. Allen. He is using a neon orange chainsaw and his assistants have other useful tools. I'm hoping my doctor has a smaller knife ready for me in March. Of course they all switched jobs when I tried taking a picture but I love the way Maddie is laid out on the top of the fouton couch and how Eun Seo is unscrewing her belly button. Imagination play days are so much more fun than video game and cable tv days at our house!!

No comments: