Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Monday, January 9, 2012

Small Moment of Celebration

Not knowing quite what to do with myself after dropping my three kids off at two different schools I decided on a whim to follow Kristi Pitman's lead from last week. I hit McDonalds for breakfast! I wished Brian could have been with me to celebrate together. That would have made the morning absolutely perfect.

Wasn't bad just as it was though. Three smiling happy kids. All ready for school and learning and friends again. Late start today made for plenty of time for morning chores without tears and no frantic morning rush. Good bedtime last night meant no tired kids today. Brian even got up early and took the car to fill the gas tank at the station and was back as I got out of the shower. He is too fantastic for words, especially considering how physically exhausted I am after the great four days of house guests, late nights, hiking and biking. Today I'll just try to forget that the clock resets the first week of March and we have a new baby with diapers and middle of the night feedings on the horizon. Today I'm free for a solid two hours and going to make the most of it!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Just have to say we loved the Christmas card and the update on everyone. Sounds like an adventure and you are enjoying it. Hope your 2012 is better yet as you welcome in the new little one. thanks for remembering us and love to you all!- Jackie