Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Learning to Play

Having Gina here is great. She is happy and kind and so helpful. The weird thing is I’m not so pulled in a million directions, especially at dinner and homework time. I’m having to learn to play again. It’s nice to be able to tell Jacob I can play bingo now instead of putting on a movie for him. Or read a book to Maddie rather than have her empty the dishwasher while I stir something on the stove. To focus on homework with Ben is a real treat so he’s turning in good quality work and really hitting the spelling words he needs so desperately to work on instead of yelling from the kitchen over the TV to the office how to spell things and then checking the paper when he finished only to make him go back and correct a million things. Sitting together for homework is one of my favorite bonuses. We are both much happier.  Gina is a real blessing right now.

No comments: