Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, April 7, 2013

General Conference Conversations

Today on the drive home from church I made the announcement that we would have lunch, for those not fasting, then an hour to play. After the play time we'd start listening to the first session of LDS General Conference because we will be at the Pinewood Derby during the time we normally should be listening. I was blown away when Ben and Maddie both gave an energetic "Okay!" I was so taken back, I asked Ben why he was so happy. His reply surprised me, "I'm trying to have a better attitude about stuff." Awesome!!

Then silly mom fell asleep and slept almost three long, wonderful hours so our schedule was shifted a bit (thank you baby Ashlyn and her teething for the exhaustion). We ended up eating dinner and while we waited for the computer to reboot I asked Maddie, the musical talent in the group, if some day she would like to sing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. She asked if they always get to wear purple. Brian and I told her sometimes they wear white clothes, sometimes red clothes, sometimes black clothes whereon everyone chimed in with colors they may all wear. Jacob said, "And sometimes they wear see-thru clothes." I heard it but didn't process his comment until Brian got my attenttion and asked if I had heard him. Hilarious!

No comments: