Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Zufelt Family Feb 2015

Sunday, April 28, 2013

When You Dream, Dream Big

That's a quote from Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Bands song.

Here is a quote from Maddie, "When I grow up I want to paint roads. Not really the lines, the arrows. The lines go everywhere." Almost as an afterthought, "Plus I might get squished by a car."

Then Brian explained they paint things differently here in Singapore rather than in Utah. Here it is by hand run machine applying a thick plastic strip. In Utah they use "a paint machine and spray a sparkly dust on top to dry it quickly." I'm 99% sure he just cemented her future. Telling a girly artist that career choice involves spraying "SPARKLY DUST." What was he thinking? Kiss college goodbye.


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hahaha...now I want to spray sparkly dust. Fortunately my total failure at all things crafty has saved me from a future in road construction.